Monday, May 21, 2007

chapter 1


all i could think about was the number 23......... yes, 23 days or less and it's holidays......^^v
I haven't studied the least bit at all and as you can see, in less than 20 days, i'll be having commontests.... 20 days isn't exactly alot of time. there's NCC camp this weekend, there're quizes this week, a hoard of them. it's bad news. i started out with more testerone last month, but this month, i'm running low....again.

people, here me speak:

Aerospace is pure torture..... because the time you spend in this course passes real quick and the work amounts to nothing you can imagine..... things you can remmeber and not register. i can't study this for nuts....

Just thinking about it, makes me feel that i can't compete in my class anymore.... well, anyways, i look forward to seeing loretta again.... it's been too long. and i hope i can have dinner with my crush soon... if she will ever love me.

well, that's it for a monday night, i'll complain more tommorrow if i have the time. tata

No comments: