Wednesday, May 30, 2007

chapter 10 : the climax of the week


wednesday 30th may. today is lecture day. but not today. lectures will be 4 hours short. instead replaced by 2 hours of tests, 1 hour of lecture, and the rest is up to you. the climax of the week starts as usual, with EG2 tutorial. mr liang (the evil emperor from star wars), though he isn't exactly that bad, he's alittle "strange".everyone in te classroom is either studying or playing games or chatting online. for me? i blog. just looking to my left, i see shun yuan hard at work doing his ETE 4th tutorial. diagonally to my left, edwin concentrates hard on his MOL and looking in front of me, angela is checking through her foilsim.

it's a thundering morning on a very low wednesday. i'm derek, how's it going? my blogging time is almost up, i have revision to go through in a few minutes time. well anyway, i'll keep you updated today. today is the day when i post alot

talk later.....

No comments: