Tuesday, May 22, 2007

chapter 2 page 25


it's evening time on a lovely (yet terrible) tuesday. hi! i'm Derek Chan. i'm studying right now (i'm such a liar) there are so many things to do tommorrow. sometimes i wish tommorrow would never come, even if it's better than right now.... because i'd have to go through my nightly rituals of insomnia and chocolate milk again and take quizes the next day.



well, thanks to siqi, i'm finally able to upload my favourite song of the week on my blog without having to post it. right now gifts and curses is still small, let's just hope it'll slowly grow.



tommorrow will be a battle of will power and hunger in the lecture hall of block 51. yes, 5 hours straight of lecture (maybe the last 2 hours are for the quiz) and in the morning, we have a showdown with mr liang with EG2.

*lord give me strength*



academics are so not my thing...i'll catch up with you some other time...good night

No comments: