Thursday, May 24, 2007

chapter 4

probably the longest day of my life. yes. the IS day for this week has finally ended with the last training session for fencing.

I AM DEAD BEAT

schedule for today: 7am: meet kelvin for breakfast, 7.30am start eating breakfast with kelvin
8am: soccer until i half dead and then at 10am, CATS with the weird hag in a wet freshman orientation T-Shirt.


somethings just get better, right after CATS, lunch at bukit timah market. and after that, pool until 3.30 then i have to rush home and complete my rejected tutorial (curse you mr ang). just when my butt was getting warm, i have to leave for fencing again............... well, today's the last session, i won't complain.... just that the training never ceases to tire out legs......

its a cool thursday night, i'm derek chan, how are you doing? today was a day of fatigue, pain, joy and laughter for me, and tommorrow will be the start of hell on earth. it's NCC may camp in fuhua secondary school, and i just found out chao chu kang is doing the same. farhan, you and i suffer alot. i feel our pain.....

i'll be bringing coffe powder so i can mugg for my tests in the night and keep me company people... i beg of you.... i can't stand army boys for 3 days... it reminds me of 2 weeks of december in yio chu kang......

good night everyone.... you won't be hearing from me from tommorrow until sunday.... keep in touch through the phone

No comments: