Monday, June 18, 2007

chapter 21 : a robin dying in suspense

the feeling i have now is really pushing me over the edge....

this is what happen last friday folks, after i got back from orchard, i decided to do my enlistment thingy. bad move, i didn't notice a few things and the consequence of this is that i'll be going BMT at the end of this year (HuH?) i didn't know what hit me until i saw that on the screen......

my god! i've been trying all sorts. going to school, get a deferment letter, calling CMPB up, fax the deferment letter to them idiots, and waiting for CMPB to call me... i wonder how long it will take? i might really end up going tekong this christmas! OH MY GOD............. i've been doooooomed

if this doesn't work out soon, i've just scrwed up my entire life! how much bad luck can a person take? can anyone please give me an omen?

i nearly got busted by a car again on friday, the food cleaners at jurong point nearly threw away my retainers on thursday, and now this garbage befalls on me? is this some joke from god? it's not funny.....

ah..... feels better once i complained. well, the next bit that's really getting on my nerves is the SYFC. it's their goody goody policy to tell us civilians that no news from them is good news. bullshit, i bet i wouldn't know i've been kicked out until two years down the road. and if i don't clear this enlistment thing, there wouldn't even BE a two years down the road.

this just sucks.....i'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

No comments: