Sunday, July 1, 2007

chapter 27 : move, moving, moved on

evening everyone... it's a full moon out there in the dark night sky. for the lecherous males on the prowl, now's the time to do your every 28 day thing.....

the days in casa de chan has been pretty dark recently.... my parents are now in tragic pain.... we sold the house (undisclosed sum) and now we can't buy anything with this money...

i'm really lost.... as the child of this household, i can't do anything but pray for the storm to be over without any tragedy...

anyways, reality check, i'm currently working back at cathy on weekends. part-time. anyone who feels like dinning there please feel free to call for my service =D just messing with you, no way my manager will let me go near the guests.

hahaha, well, there's more to it, my assitant manager upsized my pay. from the usual 6, its become 7 bucks an hour. yea... at the rate it's going, i'm gonna get my new phone pronto. what do you think about 5700? it's the new click 5 phone. it's pretty snazzy. and very pretty. with the twisty twisty parts.....mmm.. my kind of thing.

ok folks, i'm getting really tired right now. i'm signing off. but before i go, here's : the darkness - i believe in a thing called love.

ok... it's pretty gay. but look at it from a different perspective. how about exploring sex the wrong way? hahaha, have a good laugh at it.

No comments: