Wednesday, July 11, 2007

chapter 30 : just the right amount of feelings

good afternoon laddies, i'm blogging early today, because, i don't think i will have much time tonight to blog. anyways, this is just an attempt to make up for lost last week.

today wasn't exactly my happiest day of my life.

and to start it of, mr liang stopped me from stepping into class this morning because i managed to avoid all the temperature taking checkpoints and coming to class without my "sticker". then, my team presenting ETE lecture today was only a one man team. me. only i was ready to present my lecture. next.... we just receive full details on AMMP project, for assembly of aircraft. and it's due in 2 weeks. and FAT project has taken a major setback, my airbus specifications has to be scrapped and done from scratch on another model.

right now, i'm feeling really dead. and tommorrow and the day other will be hell. hectic schedules for the days and weeks ahead.

thinking about it really makes me pissed. i just wish for one day to like, take a stroll on the beach, pick shells, soak my body in the salty water and dry myself in the blasting hot sun.

i guess that's it for today. i'm feeling pretty fed up. so before i sign of, let me present you something.

this is the fray, with "over my head"

No comments: