Monday, September 24, 2007

baby, do you like my sweater?

hey jia hao. you still haven't return me my aber crombie yet. i getting very sian liao. my wardrobe missing my favourite sweater. you better return it to me after your promos end, or i'll turn you into a choo choo train.

nothing much to post about. went back to my old casa to settle the PUB thing. and meet up with my old mates. even if it was for only awhile. it was still fun.

still it beats being only in my room with only DVDs, VCDs to keep me occupied.

the thing is, it gets really lonely when you only have dad to talk to. he's pretty senile nowadays. it scares the shit out of me, when he asks me if i ate lunch, when it's 3 o clock....and i already had lunch next to him at 1.

as of now..

most likely, my chances of getting into SYFC is 100%. but my chances of staying in there are pretty low.

my new residence is a really noisy place. can't sleep at night without shutting the windows. constantly awoken by a scrambler, hardy davison, or a truck with a choked exhaust. just when i want to sleep in later, the garbage truck comes with full throttle. sleeping early also poses a problem. the last train doesn't leave until about 12.15am and the last bus leaves at 1am.

convient as it is, it's quite a price to pay.

No comments: