Sunday, December 30, 2007

when fire meets ice

it's almost new year's eve and, i haven't set out my new year's resolutions.

christmas was pretty quiet, but it was post christmas that was busy. painting banners, maximum tune 3, NCC, fish & co., swensens, dental appointment with hot hot dentist joanna choo, jane's post christmas/early new year's party, and finally not forgeting my new commitment, SYFC.

as the holidays draws itself to a close. i find myself wishing that time can just disappear and just leave me alone. it's been a bumping year, and i as i wirte out the day's post, i improvise on some new resolutions for the coming rat year.

so what's first?
1. get through SYFC all the way to PPL no sweat, and AT year 2 no worries.
2. get a girlfriend this year
3. stop getting groin rashes and skin problems on my left foot.
4. have a nice birthday this year, even if it's a quiet one.
5. stay healthy, don't overwork myself

i feel so tired. even at the end of the year. it's like when fire meets ice. work = fire. me = ice.

i still have plenty of assignments left untouched. IAC/COMT, AMP and SYFC stuff. so when you put fire and ice together, there's going to be alot of cloudy weather. it'll rain on me soon. let's just hope new year's going to be alittle quiet, just like christmas.

No comments: