Monday, May 12, 2008

sully fifth week

it's been a hard day in school. no, i didn't like it. i messed up my first test of the day, and managed my second test so-so.

now how did things go bad? really, i mentioned in earlier posts that the CADM teacher deserved to get walloped hard, but this time was quite overbearing. 30 minutes to do a test was okay, i suppose. but under pressure and lack of practice with the CADM program, 30 minutes was impossible. i finished alright. sort of. and i had one incomplete sketch left, and i saved it. apparently, the idiotic program doesn't save files the way lazy people does, half-done. and, the end result was that, i had only saved 2 curved lines instead of the whole product.

so i asked him for one more shot.

and the bitching baldy had the guts to nag at me for not saving constantly and being fair to the class. i got fed up and started chanting back in his face to give me one more attempt to put it right, and it wasn't fair to me either.

he could have given me another test paper which would have been "fair" to me and everyone in that situation, but no......... he had to give me the old one which it "unfair" to everyone else.... then he goes on ranting and nagging. it was quite tempting to shove his face through the computer, because we were alone in the room... and no one was there to see it happen.

well, moving on, ASAS test. was a headache. turns out that transport aircraft is not classified in the type category. shrugs~~~

and, i've got some good news, my ED teacher has been hospitalized last thursday due to kidney problems, and he's coming back this week! tough old cookie

and that's it for today, here's one on the all american rejects


oh yea, my sister just finished her exams in NUS, and she got us a new album from augustana!

No comments: