Sunday, August 10, 2008

NDP was OKAY

hassan called me this afternoon just before lunch, telling me he's got tickets to the NDP and if i waned to go. i said yes.

as usual like last year, i turned up not wearing red. this time was grey. and i looked odd out of the sea of chinese new year goers. everyone kept making fun of me saying i should hit on racheal, and it really bites me off.

seatings were great at the light blue section. we had jean danker. though we were much too far up to really see her. they all looked like power rangers when they first appeared. then it drizzled and showered alittle. got really humid and sad for everyone, not hyped up.

great performances by everyone. parade was great, even in the damp. performance was awesome, and fireworks were spectacular as usual. black knights and red lions were just amazing, even though the second last of the red lions had a bad landing.

might have been on TV, scenes where they filmed people throwing their thrash into the huge dump. caught me on cam throwing my garbage.

old songs bring me back to the days when i had much fun and laughter, turns out to be the last song.

No comments: