Sunday, May 27, 2007

chapter 7 page 134: a rat's tale

mmmmm.... just had dinner not long ago. welcome, this is derek speaking. it's a warm evening on a sunday, and still have my FAT assignment waiting for me in my "documents" folder.

honestly, i don't think i'll ever see daylight again if the work keeps amounting like this. i really feel bad leaving my work to the 11th hour and still shagging around.

again over dinner, dad keeps asking me the stuff he already knows(very irritating). and again, if he keeps doing this to my family, he's going to shorten my life by another 10 years.


a few hours ago, i went downstairs to check on rat (my chinchilla), see if he's OK with the heat and everything. apparently, rat has become much more affectionate to me recently. my sister brought him home last christmas in the dead of the night. and after 6 months, he's finally getting used to me. but just last week he tried sinking his teeth in my finger because he was very hungry (grimace in pain).

but all in all, we're still on a long road to becoming better friends. but for now, my current friend is the tiger balm.... sian, i'm aching all over from last night's coolie work.

this just sucks. i'll update tommorrow, bye for now.
P.S i wonder if my crush will ever read my blog

No comments: