Monday, June 4, 2007

chapter 14 : a robin's first test

literally, it is my first test today. yes. my first common test in ngee ann, ETE. well, it wasn't so bad after all. got me worried last night for nothing.

and the fun starts here. tommorrow is EG2 people. it's gotta be a piece of cake if you done your homework.

so what about you ladies and gentlemenn? how was your common test so far? as for those not in ngee ann, how are the holidays coming along? i promised 4c to go watch movie on friday, and saturday the ex-UG people will go barbeque or something like that.

so what would you do at the end of common test. apparently, the first thing i have to do is go SYFC to hand in my application stuff. hm..... it's going to be a long day. o yea, my bike is still out of commission after the accident. it's a boring wet monday how is it going? i'm very very bored and i probably won't be posting anything tonight.

so have a good day ladies and gents. some other time perhaps

No comments: