Tuesday, June 5, 2007

chapter 14

hello folks. now, now. don't get upset over last night's untitled post. it's just a hoax setup for sok yin.

today is the second day of common test. EG2. kinda easy. and tommorrow is a break before Engineering mechanics.

well today, i got alot of news from different people. it just makes my life harder each day. first up. we have old hag from CATS. the bitch called me to nag at me, saying my group hasn't done market listing and as the leader blah blah blah...

next up we have SYFC. apparently, they messed up my saturday instead of thursday. follow ups include mr choo jia hao and the sudden 8th june 4c 06 outing timing. and we have the ex-UG members telling me the timing has been shifted to the 8th of june as well.

hey! can everyone just make up their mind to and tell me events in a week's advance! my hair will drop bald at the rate things are done! it makes me mad!

I WANT A DAY WHEN EVERYONE CAN GO TOGETHER! DAMMIT!

well, that's enough yelling for today. it lowers my testerones -_- so everyone. maybe this week isn't so great. but next week is definately something i look forward to. an outing with someone i like. but hey. things could happen. i'll just wait and see. so that's it for today. by the way, have you ever met someone who has 2 sides of personality? here's a not so good example

hahahahaha, ok, i know i look totally weird and stupid, but hey, totally retard? its definately something to ponder over.

No comments: