Friday, July 27, 2007

prelude

hi everyone. i'm back from a long draught. it's been raining constantly this week and tomorrow is my joyride at SYFC. pray hard it doesn't rain tomorrow.

i'm really sorry i coudn't blog all of last week. but hey! today is speacial. it's marcus's 17th birthday today.

i can't really say the past few weeks events have been exciting or fun. just boring, mundane and hectic. not my kind of lifestyle. and as time flies by, i'm nearing my semester exam. and the one thing i'm really worried about is ETE. the only module i can't keep up with.
and neither can i say i'm enjoying the life right now. i'm having some second thoughts about my future again, and i'm really wondering if i should take a step back or rush to the end? i'm really having quite abit on my mind.

talk about the flipside of lifethe things i'm really glad about is CATS is finally over, S & W is the last one next week, and i'm left with one more major bad ass project on my backside. at least the world isn't short of pretty girls XD hahaha. it isn't the end yet. i've still got a long long way to go

i kinda miss her... even though i've told myself countless and endless times not to think of her, she just slides into my head unknowingly. kind of like poison in my mind. what's worse, i keep thinking of the blasted ETE module. and it turns out, that seems to be the cause my of my short term memory loss. xgroanx...
i read harry potter and the DH. wasn't that much of a kick like i expected, really short too. and the ending was pretty mushy and cheezy as well. but it's recommended for all viewers.

well i've come to the end of my post for tonight. i'm sorry, that some stories can't have a happy ending, as for many like myself.

good night and happy birthday marcus. and today's songs are all by the click five, from their latest album, morden minds and pastimes.

No comments: