Saturday, September 15, 2007

er.... is this blog still in use?

good question. i don't know. let's find out.

er.... evening folks. it's been like 2 months since i last posted something on the blog. it's really a shame. interesting stuff do happen sometimes, it's just that i can't seem movtivated to fill in something.

ok. big news. i just moved into my 4 room apartment in bukit batok central. <>

this is some shit here. it takes like 30 seconds to get to westmall and 1 minute to get to the bus interchange. how cool is that. i pretty much unpacked all my stuff, and... no; i still have to share the room with my sister. >>sucks<<

yes yes, event after event keeps on happening like some wild street race. more good news, i got my letter, short listed to go for an interview in SYFC... alrighty yea....

recent events such as....subang trip..... >>very very big mistake<< i didn't even get to sit in the damn cockpit. i just like.... stared at the blasted planes for like 4 hours.... and it was my turn, they like cancled the flights. so in the end, only 7 people flew in the eagles....

why did they cancel the flights? thank some caucassian (or was it malaysian?) pilot.... apparently, while landing, the plane crashed and landed in a pile next to the runway. pilot and student were busted up... but oK. no photos.... but the look on my face was priceless... for the rest of the trip... we ended up shopping and borrowing more money to shop. i know.... guys shop too.... couldn't really afford the good stuff, so i had to do with the not-so-good items. support piracy... it's better than the original.

so.... you know... i kinda delayed my post because of my exams..... did oK.... but the GPA was really suck. it's like a low low 3.32

gotta work harder next month.

and it's holidays time.... and it's ending in a few weeks time. i guess i can kiss goodbye this holiday soon. it's pretty lonely. i kinda miss my homies back home. now i have to call this apartment home.... no regrets, but it wasn't my choice.

JC kids, study hard, i know you won't be reading this post anytime soon, but hey, your promos are gonna kill you. if you know it can't work out, just call me, i'll speak to my course manager, get you a recomendation letter to aerospace in ngee ann to keep me company! HA!

best for your promos, if you flung, call me. if you pass, call me, we go for pool. =)

so, see you 'round, keep in touch. my new address is:

block 623
bukit batok central
#09-678
singapore 650623

the following information is classified. if you're sending me a snail mail, use the address. if you're looking for my house, try to call me first? k?

No comments: