Sunday, January 27, 2008

M18 is REAL

it's the 27th january guys, thanks for all the birthday greetings i got.

wonderful, wonderful. today is a day unlike any other. i get to fly, i get good grades for flying, i get birthday greetings. and on friday, i get to have dinner with jonni and freddi.

a brief history on me,

19 years ago, when my mum first found out she was carrying me, my parents wanted to abort me. until they found out i was a boy.

the doctor estimated my date of birth to be on the 27th of january the following year. so my mum was like, okay and yeah sure. but as the date drew closer, she realized that there was no lunar new year for her to celebrate.

on the 26th of january 1990, 2300 hours, my grandma was praying that her grandson was to be born on the second day of the new year, just because it was auspicious. turns out i was born just after midnight.

so in the end, my mother had to spend her lunar new year in the hospial with my dad and 2 older sisters.

and today's birthday sortie, excercise 4ii:

turned out better than i expected, though sometimes i don't know how to answer my instructor, because the right words for answers to me, doesn't seem right to him. and i flew for 1.2 hours today, a long long flight, circling seletar airbase for 20 mins, just to get clearance for landing. there were 2 other guys down there doing touch and gos, so i can't butt in until their done.

after touch down, i met sherry, and russell. russell was doing his first sortie, while sherry like me, was doing sortie 2.

after that, went to jurong point to find qijun. was summoned by him out of the blue to waste time with him.

and that ends the birthday of today. yay.
>

No comments: