Saturday, June 9, 2007

chapter 18 : early bird

it's my first weekend holiday in 2 months. feels great. but i had to start early anyway.

first up, i kinda lost my way in eunos. the damn place was like a construction site. i can't find my way to the air base or the medical centre. in fact, i missed the stop and went one more stop ahead.

but the funny thing is, i'm still the first person to be examined. well, back to the clinic. i'm still kinda worried about the hearing test. i could hardly hear anything in my left ear. still, i tried to pick up the almost ultrasonic noises. well, as for BoJu, it seems he's got this irregular heartbeat every 20 counts. otherwise, we're both okay.

i'm really sleepy now. my insomnia kept me awake again last night. it's a nightmare with no dreams. i'm gonna take a nap now. i'll update again later. bye bye

No comments: